Design agency seeks freelance interactive brand designer for long-term relationship.
This is a part-time, contract position.
Who we are
Ashandelle is a small creative agency that helps startups succeed. Headquartered in Austin, TX, we are a fully remote agency with creatives and clients from around the country. We build long-term relationships with our clients and often remain their primary creative resource.
Our clients are highly technical and cutting edge. They're the backend search used by other startups or the company creating AR experiences for Atlantic Records. They're providing security platforms, tracking the spread of Covid-19, building AI tools, and more.
We’re looking for a Freelance Interactive Brand Designer. Our ideal candidate has some experience to guide their decisions, a portfolio that describes what they did and why, is a full-time freelancer, and available during business hours. Oh, and their design work is pretty magical.
Responsibilities will vary from project to project and client to client so flexibility and the ability to manage your own schedule will be huge strengths.
- Work independently
- Do good design work
- Collaborate with remote teammates and clients
- Work with a variety of brands and visual styles
- Quickly convey ideas visually via sketching, wireframing, or prototyping
- Design finished, high-fidelity comps for a range of media (print, web, and motion)
- Build responsive pages in Webflow
- Strong design skills (this goes without saying, no?)
- Proficient with Adobe apps
- Proficient with Sketch or related software (Framer, Figma, XD)
- Experience with Webflow
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS (you don't have to be an experienced coder — it's a design role)
- Strong communication skills — online/written and verbal
- Your own computer and software
- Degree in a design related field or equivalent experience
- At least two years professional design experience
- An online portfolio
- A desire to learn new skills
If you bring extra skills to the team, that’s always a plus. So if you have strong photography skills, or motion graphics, or 3D skills, or videography, or copywriting, or even origami, let us know! This job is remote but if you're in Austin, TX, let us know that too. It's always nice to grab a beer or a cup of coffee with the people you work with.
Ready to apply?
If you are an individual in the U.S. or Canada, we'd love to hear from you.
Candidates must be in the U.S. or Canada. No agencies. Seriously. You'll just waste your time and ours. We won't look at your work. We won't read your cover letter. Why? Because we need candidates who are available during US business hours and because we hire our full-time team members from our pool of contractors. Please don't waste your time and ours.
Thank you! Your application has been received.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. If you continue to have issues, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.