Ashandelle is seeking a freelance Marketing Automation Wizard to divine secrets and enchant clients.
This is a part-time contract position.
Who we are
Ashandelle is a small creative agency that helps startups succeed. Headquartered in Austin, TX, we are a fully remote agency with creatives and clients from around the country. We build long-term relationships with our clients and often remain their primary creative resource.
Our clients are highly technical and cutting edge. They're the backend search used by other startups or the company creating AR experiences for Atlantic Records. They're providing security platforms, tracking the spread of Covid-19, building AI tools, and more.
A wizard whose library of spells are the apps and services that help websites succeed, from Google Analytics and Tag Manager to HubSpot, Marketo, and beyond. The ideal candidate is a full-time freelancer who is responsive and available during business hours.
Responsibilities will vary from project to project and client to client so flexibility and the ability to manage your own schedule will be huge strengths.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Collaborate with remote team members and clients
- Audit existing client tools and workflows
- Manage clients' Google Analytics (GA) including goals, campaigns, and reporting
- Manage clients' Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Ensure GDPR compliance by linking tracking scripts to cookie consent in GTM
- Assist clients in HubSpot and Marketo as-needed
- Assist clients with their email service provider (ESP; typically Mailchimp or HubSpot)
- Assist clients with additional tracking and automation tools as-needed (ex: HotJar)
- Analyze data to identify areas of opportunity for clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working directly with clients
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and HubSpot (at a minimum)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools (ex: Optimizely)
- Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- At least three years on-the-job experience
The more situations, people, and environments you have experience working with, the better.
- Experience working with B2B clients
- Experience working with designers and developers
- Experience working with WordPress websites
- Experience working with Webflow websites
- An understanding of psychology and behavior
If you have extra skills that set you apart from the competition—and not just those listed above—let us know! This job is remote but if you're in Austin, TX, let us know that too. It's always nice to grab a beer or a cup of coffee with the people you work with.
Ready to apply?
Candidates must be in the U.S. or Canada. No agencies.
Thank you! Your application has been received.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. If you continue to have issues, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.