Design agency seeks freelance web developer for long-term relationship.
This is a part-time, contract position.
Who we are
Ashandelle is a small creative agency that helps startups succeed. Headquartered in Austin, TX, we are a fully remote agency with creatives and clients from around the country. We build long-term relationships with our clients and often remain their primary creative resource.
Our clients are highly technical and cutting edge. They're the backend search used by other startups or the company creating AR experiences for Atlantic Records. They're providing security platforms, tracking the spread of Covid-19, building AI tools, and more.
Responsibilities will vary from project to project and client to client so flexibility and the ability to manage your own schedule will be huge strengths.
- Work independently
- Build web pages, microsites, interactive components, and more
- Have defined testing and publishing workflows
- Collaborate with remote teammates and clients
- Structure code with SEO fundamentals in mind (semantics, hierarchy, etc.)
- Comfortable working on platforms like Webflow and WordPress (no prior Webflow experience necessary)
- Solid understanding of responsive web development
- Strong HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Familiarity with Adobe apps
- Strong communication skills — online/written and verbal
- Your own computer and software
- Programming degree, certificate, or equivalent experience
- At least two years experience
- Examples of your work (portfolio site, GitHub, CodePen, etc.)
- Experience working with designers
- Experience with PHP and building WordPress themes
Also, if you bring extra skills to the team, that’s always a plus. Wether you've published mobile apps or built your own CMS, or even make your own jewelry, let us know! This job is remote but if you're in Austin, TX, let us know that too. It's always nice to grab a beer or a cup of coffee with the people you work with.
Ready to apply?
Candidates must be in the U.S. or Canada. No agencies.
Thank you! Your application has been received.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. If you continue to have issues, please email your resume to email@example.com.