Design agency seeks mid-level freelance web designer for long-term relationship.
Who we are
Ashandelle is a virtual design agency that helps small and early stage startups succeed. We do branding and web and we build long-term relationships with our clients. Often we remain the primary design resource for their marketing teams.
Our clients are highly technical and cutting edge. They're the backend search used by other startups or the company creating AR (augmented reality) experiences for Atlantic Records and Paramount. They're providing security platforms, tracking the spread of Covid-19, building AI tools, and more.
We’re looking for a Freelance Web Designer with Webflow experience. Our ideal candidate has some experience to guide their decisions, a portfolio that describes what they did and why, is a full-time freelancer, and available during business hours. Oh, and their design work is pretty magical.
Responsibilities will vary from project to project and client to client so flexibility and the ability to manage your own schedule will be huge strengths.
- Work independently
- Do good design work
- Collaborate with remote teammates and clients
- Work with a variety of brands and visual styles
- Quickly convey ideas visually via sketching, wireframing, or prototyping
- Build responsive pages in Webflow
- Strong design skills (this goes without saying, no?)
- Proficient with Adobe apps
- Proficient with Sketch or related software (Framer, Figma, XD)
- Experience with Webflow
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS (you don't have to be an experienced coder)
- Strong communication skills — online/written and verbal
- Your own computer and software
- Degree in a design related field or equivalent experience
- At least two years professional design experience
- An online portfolio
If you bring extra skills to the team, that’s always a plus. So if you have strong photography skills, or motion graphics, or 3D skills, or videography, or copywriting, or even origami, let us know! This job is remote but if you're in Austin, TX, let us know that too. It's always nice to grab a beer or a cup of coffee (post pandemic, of course) with the people you work with.
Ready to apply?
Candidates must be in the US. No agencies.
Email your resume and portfolio link to email@example.com